SIRAJ works on consolidating the culture investigation and its methodologies with a professional manner in all aspects of journalism in Syria and abroad. Journalists in SIRAJ look forward to making a positive transformation in the Syrian society during the current period, the transitional period into democracy, and later after the end of the war. The network will be a tool to detect facts and reveal contradictions in order to contribute to a shift in favor of all Syrians.
SIRAJ investigative journalist Syrian and offers a range of services to complete an in-depth achievement is based on a professional survey methodology After you install the hypothesis Court of relying on facts derived from the initial search phase.
During the preparations for conducting an investigative report, SIRAJ helps in the journalist getting a grant for:
- Transportation, accommodation and other expenses necessary to meet the needed sources or visit required sites for field investigation.
- The costs for obtaining the documents and entering data bases in Syria and the world.
- Fees of supervisors working on the investigative report.
- Fees of a lawyer or legal expert to legally assess the investigative report and make sure it is free from any irregularities before it gets published.
- Translating the report into English.
- Working on publishing the report on Arab and international media outlets and on sirajsy.net.
- A financial reward to be estimated by the supervisor and the editorial board.