- Conducting print and video investigative reports by the SIRAJ journalists both inside and outside of Syria.
- Through supporting its investigative journalists, SIRAJ seeks to spread the culture of accountability and responsibility that would supply the civil society with documented and researched facts during the critical phase experienced by the country. Such researches would reveal the essence of problems from multiple sources so that it would be a regulatory tool that can help various community entities to make positive change and difference with a transparent, impartial and unbiased style.
- To produce such investigative reports with high professional quality and help to clarify the Syrian scene in general and help Syrians think and make decision during the current stage.
- To make SIRAJ high-level professional reference for Syrian journalists, civil society organizations and decision makers seeking accurate information which will help them to take a decision that reduces corruption and enhances transparency.
- Introducing the investigative journalism approach to the Syrian media institutions of various types through continuous training workshops on investigative journalism basics targeting new journalists and enhance them to produce investigative reports of high value.
- To bring about change on the ground and to contribute to the improvement of people’s lives for the better by helping stakeholders on decision-making and help victims through delivering their suffering and revealing the corrupt ones.
- SIRAJ contributes in investigative documentaries making. SIRAJ’s role then is to look for information and check facts. we have already participated in two investigative films, the first one is “The Last Men in Aleppo” by Firas Fayyad, the second one is “One Day in Aleppo” by Ali ALibrahim. both films won international awards in the United States and UK.
Home » Our Goals