- Abide by the rules of professional ethics of journalism and promote transparency and the role of journalists as a Fourth Estate.
- Abide by impartiality and objectivity and giving all parties equal opportunities.
- Credibility and seeking to win the Syrian public trust – Keeping away from political bias, factionalism and lineups whatsoever.
- Stand at the same distance from all parties and give them the space to defend themselves and to highlight their opinions.
- Abide by credibility of the work to the public and to show responsibility, and work to increase the level of awareness and constructive criticism.
Home » Our Principles